Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My Favorite Place

 
My favorite place would have to be Cyprus. It is a tiny island located in the Mediterranean Sea. It is located to the east of Greece, south of Turkey, west of Syria and north of Egypt. Even though it's tiny, it's mighty. There is a whole bunch to do. I love Cyprus because everybody is friendly and every person is helpful. Cyprus is special because it is just a very comfortable and laid back place. If you go to London it's hard to find a parking space for your car and all the rain gets annoying, but in Cyprus it's so easy to just drive into the shop's parking spot and it's always sunny. It's the perfect place to relax on the beach, it's not to crowded but it is very lively at the same time. If you dream of lying in hamicks and napping, while hearing the waves as you swish and swash in the water and constantly chillax, then Cyprus is the place to be, and if you want to do exactly what I stated above then you should come over and visit the Escape Beach, in North Cyprus. I love Cyprus and the reason why it's my favorite place on Earth is because it is so calm.

No comments:

Post a Comment